Bloxels: Create Your Own Video Games
The Deal: Have you ever wanted to build your own video game? I’m pretty sure this is every boy’s dream job at one time or another. If you ever had that dream you gotta check out Bloxels!
It’s a new system that allows almost anyone to design, build, and play their own custom video games. The price dropped recently, so now you can pick up a Bloxel’s Starter Kit for less than $23.98 bucks right here, that’s an awesome deal!
If you know any kids having a birthday soon this would be the perfect gift. Like I said before, all kids want to build their own video games so it’s sure to be a hit. It’s also educational so their parents will be happy too!
Whats Inside the Box?
- NES Classic Edition system pre-loaded with 30 classic games
- One NES Classic Controller
- HDMI cable
- AC adapter
- Build your video games with a mix of physical and digital tools that include designs to help get you started creating your first game.
- The toy insider stem 10 winner. Get into the game -- hands-on video game development -- with bloxels video game creation platform.
- The bloxels builder app is free to download to your compatible device (not included).
- Create game rooms, characters and game art using the 13" x 13" gameboard and 320 blocks in eight different colors.
- When creating game rooms, each color in your design represents a different element, like green for terrain, blue for water or red for a hazard. When working on art, the color blocks represent the pixel art.