9 used from $72.21
- Your smart home needs a brain, so get started with a SmartThings Hub. It connects wirelessly with a wide range of smart devices and makes them work together.
- Add smart devices and put your home to work. Choose from a wide range of compatible devices, including lights, speakers, locks, thermostats, sensors, and more.
- Use the SmartThings app or Amazon Alexa to control your smart home. Teach your house new tricks by telling it what to do when you're asleep, awake, away, and back home.
If you’re interested in getting started in home automation the first thing you need to pick up is the Samsung SmartThings V2 smart home hub. Not only is this one of the best smart hubs for beginners it’s also a great hub for more advanced users. I personally started with the wink Hub, but I Soon realized it’s features were limited and that I would need a different hub to set up a proper automated home. Soon after I upgraded to the SmartThings V2 hub. I purchased mine when it went on sale for $79.99, which was a good deal of the time, but right now you can pick one up or just $49.99 with free shipping for Amazon Prime members!
The SmartThings Hub Can connect to most other smart home devices through Z-Wave, zigbee, or Wi-Fi. Just connect your device, download the free app, and you’re ready to control almost any smart home device. For only $50 you can’t go wrong with the Samsung SmartThings Smart Hub! This price won’t last long so grab one while you can.
SmartThings lets you easily control, monitor, and secure your home from anywhere in the world. The heart of your smart home, the Samsung SmartThings Hub will connect all of your different smart locks, lights, outlets, thermostats, and more and let you control them from the free SmartThings app. Receive notifications about what's happening in and around your home and use your smartphone to remotely control your home's security, energy usage, lighting, and more. Since SmartThings is compatible with a wide variety of smart devices from different companies, once you have the SmartThings Hub and the free app for iOS, Android, or Windows, you can add as many additional SmartThings sensors or other popular Z-Wave, ZigBee, or Internet-connected products as you want to enhance your connected home. The Samsung SmartThings Hub works in the US and Canada.
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available at Amazon.com, Newegg.
- At amazon.com you can purchase Samsung SmartThings Smart Home Hub for only $84.99
- The lowest price of Samsung SmartThings Smart Home Hub was obtained on October 30, 2019 6:09 pm.
SmartThings. The easy way to turn your home into a smart home.