XYZprinting da Vinci Jr. 1.0 3D Printer
The Deal: Here’s an amazing 3D printer deal. For a limited time you can get the da vinci jr.1.0 3D printer for only $149.99! This is the perfect entry-level machine, so if you are interested in trying on 3D printing as a hobby this is your chance. Just back in January it was priced at $249 on Amazon and even right now its selling for $179.99 on Amazon. under $150 this is seriously the cheapest 3D printer that i’ve ever seen for sale, I bought mine right away… I just couldn’t resist!
At this price your getting an amazing bang for your buck. I’ve looked into this 3D printer and it’s actually been getting very good reviews, especially for the price. it’s actually such a good deal that I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s sold out before the end of the day.
Features of this 3D printer include a 5.9 inch by 5.9 inch by 5.9 inch building area comma a Max print speed of 100 millimeters per second, and Easy-Off set calibration which allows you to adjust the print bed on the LCD screen.
The DaVinci jr.1.0 is made by XYZPrinting and It includes everything you need to get started. Inside the Box you will find 300 gram pla filament, a USB cable and power adapter, cleaning & Maintenance tools, printer bed tape, and a print removal scraper.
- Free XYZmaker 3D design software, Free XYZware 3D printing software, Free XYZprinting STEAM 3D printing curriculum.
- Easy Z-offset calibration, adjust your print bed with ease on the LCD screen. No time consuming 3 knob calibration needed.
- The da Vinci Jr. series prints only with XYZprinting's bio-compostable, non-toxic PLA filament. The PLA filament derives from natural materials, such as sugarcane and corn starch, and has gone through various tests to ensure that it is DEHP-free and Heavy Metal-free.
- Build size of 5.9" x 5.9" x 5.9" and Print Speed Upgrade: Max print speed up to 100mm/second. (XYZware software must be version V184.108.40.206 or above)
- UL listed "for the purpose of classification or evaluation with respect to one or more of the following: (1) specific risks only, e.g., casualty, fire or shock, (2) performance under specified conditions, (3) regulatory codes, (4) other standards, including international standards, or (5) such other conditions as UL may consider desirable